About Arab Health
The Arab Health Exhibition & Congress is the largest event of its kind in the Middle East. Now in its 37th year, Arab Health provides an unrivalled platform for the world’s leading manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors to meet the medical and scientific community from the Middle East and beyond.
What to expect in 2013
• Over 3,000 exhibitors from 60 countries
• More than 70,000 healthcare professionals from across the world
• Business networking events to meet with the healthcare, business, medical and scientific community from across the world
• 30 country pavilions, including new country pavilions from Japan, Hong Kong, Argentina and Singapore
• Leaders in Healthcare Conference - the most prominent gathering of healthcare industry leaders and influencers
• World's largest healthcare congress with 17 CME-accredited conferences and over 500 internationally acclaimed speakers
Monday 28th January 10:00-18:00
Tuesday 29th January 10:00-18:00
Wednesday 30th January 10:00-18:00
Thursday 31th January 10:00-17:00
Click here to view the 2012 Online Exhibitor Directory
Arab Health Congress
The Arab Health Congress is the largest and most comprehensive conference programme in the world! The 2012 Congress will once again feature 18 conferences, addressed by 500 internationally acclaimed speakers.
Once again sponsored by the Cleveland Clinic Centre for Continuing Education, all 17 conferences will give delegates a CME accreditation; approved as an American Medical Association Physician's Recognition Award (AMA PRA) Category One Credit.
Click here to visit the Arab Health Congress website now
See you at the show!
Promising to be the most successful year yet, Arab Health is truly at the heart of global healthcare. With the Middle East healthcare industry worth an estimated $80 billion per year, there is simply no other event for buyers, suppliers, manufacturers and distributors to meet and do business.
Space is extremely limited, secure your space now!