Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Visitor Registrations: IIR Exhibitions
These terms and conditions apply to free of charge visitor registrations for all exhibitions (each an "Event") organised by IIR Exhibitions ("IIR"). Please read them carefully as they contain important information. By submitting your registration you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms IIR will be unable to accept your registration.
- Your registration constitutes an offer to IIR to attend an Event. All registrations are subject to acceptance by IIR which will be confirmed in writing (including but not limited to email). A contract between IIR and you will only be formed when this confirmation is sent to you (whether or not it is received) provided that if confirmation is not sent within 14 days of us receiving your registration, it will be deemed to be confirmed unless we notify you otherwise. IIR reserves the right to refuse to accept any registration.
- Your registration may not be transferred and is issued for your personal use only. You may not purchase registrations as agent for any third party or sell or otherwise transfer your registration to others, or exploit the registration commercially or non-commercially in any way. We regret that we cannot accept the transfer of registrations between conferences.
- IIR reserves the right at any time to change the format, participants, content, location and timing or any other aspect of the Event, in each case without liability. IIR reserves the right to cancel any registration after confirmation without liability.
- IIR reserves the right to postpone or cancel an Event without liability at any time for any reason whether or not due to causes beyond its reasonable control. Where an Event is postponed, your registration will be valid for the postponed Event.
- IIR reserves the right without liability to refuse admission to, or to eject from the Event, any person in its absolute discretion, including (without limitation) any person who fails to comply with these terms and conditions or who in the opinion of IIR represents a security risk, nuisance or annoyance to the running of the Event. You agree to comply with all reasonable instructions issued by IIR or the venue owners at the Event.
- All unauthorised photography and the recording or transmitting of audio or visual material, data or information is expressly prohibited. You consent to filming and sound recording and photography of the Event as a visitor and you consent to the use by IIR of any such recording or photography any where in the world for promotional, marketing and other purposes.
- IIR excludes all liability for loss, injury or damage to persons or property at the Event. All indemnities, warranties, terms and conditions (whether express or implied) are excluded. IIR accepts no liability for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may suffer in connection with or arising from the Event whether direct, indirect or consequential (including but not limited to loss of profit, loss of business or any other type of economic loss) or otherwise. The limitations and exclusions in this condition 8 only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- IIR reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time and you will be subject to the terms and conditions in force at the time you submit your registration.
- These terms and conditions will be governed by the laws of the Emirate of Dubai and such federal laws of the UAE applicable in the Emirate of Dubai and disputes under or in connection with them shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Dubai.
Disclaimer for leisure activities notice
You should consider carefully whether you will be able to participate fully in the leisure activities offered as part of the visitor programme. IIR Holdings Limited (trading as IIR Middle East) warns that some activities may be physically demanding or carry inherent dangers. You accept that it is entirely your responsibility to decide whether participation in any activity in the delegate programme is appropriate to your capabilities, aptitude, fitness and health, and it is also your responsibility to observe all safety requirements and instructions that you may be given in relation to such activities. To the extent permitted by law, neither IIR Holdings Limited nor its officer or employees will accept any liability whatsoever for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, whether due to negligence or any other cause, arising from participation in any part of the visitor programme, including but not limited to activities outside the conference or exhibition. In the event of death or personal injury, the liability of IIR Holdings Limited and its officers and employees is limited accordingly.