The Arab Health Congress is reputed for delivering the highest quality of Continuing Medical Education (CME) to medical professionals in the region. Attended by more than 13,000 delegates from around the globe, the conference programme brings a global appeal with international speakers covering a broad spectrum of medical specialities and disciplines.
The Arab Health Congress 2016 will take place from 25-28 January and will include the following conferences:
- 3D Printing Conference NEW
- Big Data Conference
- Biomedical Engineering Forum
- Cardiovascular Disease and Intervention Conference
- Complementary, Alternative and Integrative Medicine Conference
- Diabetes Conference
- Gastroenterology Conference
- Hypertension Conference
- Leaders in Healthcare Conference
- MEDLAB Congress
- Orthopaedics Conference
- Paediatrics Conference
- Public Health Conference
- Quality Management Conference
- Rheumatology Conference NEW
- Surgery Conference
- Total Radiology Conference
- Woundcare Conference
Reserve the 2016 conference brochure.
More information on each conference will be available shortly.