In its 40th year, the second largest healthcare congress and exhibition in the world and the largest in the Middle East – Arab Health gathered international and regional medical practitioners together with leading manufacturers, wholesalers, dealers and distributors to network and exchange best practices.
Running alongside the exhibition, the Arab Health Congress reputed for delivering the highest quality programme of Continuing Medical Education (CME) to medical professionals in the region. Attended by more than 11,000 delegates from around the globe, the conference programmes brought a global appeal with international speakers covering a broad spectrum of medical specialities and disciplines.
The Arab Health Congress 2015 which took place from 26-29 January 2015 included the following conferences:
- Anaesthesia Conference 28 - 29 January 2015
- Big Data Conference 28 - 29 January 2015
- Biomedical Engineering Forum 28 January 2015
- Cardiovascular Disease and Intervention Conference 28 - 29 January 2015
- Complementary, Alternative and Integrative Medicine Conference 28 January 2015
- Diabetes Conference 26 - 27 January 2015
- Gastroenterology Conference 28 - 29 January 2015
- Hypertension Conference 26 - 27 January 2015
- Leaders in Healthcare Conference 29 January 2015
- MEDLAB Congress 26 - 29 January 2015
- Orthopaedics Conference 26 - 27 January 2015
- Paediatrics Conference 26 - 28 January 2015
- Public Health Conference 26 - 27 January 2015
- Quality Management Conference 26 - 27 January 2015
- Respiratory, Critical Care and Sleep Disorders Conference 28 - 29 January 2015
- Surgery Conference 27 - 29 January 2015
- Total Radiology Conference 26 - 29 January 2015
- Update in Urology Conference 26 - 27 January 2015
The Cleveland Clinic Foundation Center for Continuing Education is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in these activities.