It is EASY to enter the Arab Health Innovation & Achievement Award and it is FREE.
Each submission must include the following information:
- Nomination entry form to be completed with the correct information
- An outline of the reasons why the nominee deserves to be recognised with an Arab Health Innovation & Achievement Awards, highlighting any relevant, unique or outstanding characteristics based on the key criteria for the Award category entered. Nominations must clearly state the award category and must be compiled in a PDF file
- A brief biography (for individual awards) or company profile (for organisational awards) Maximum 300 words and in PDF format
- Supporting material which you feel best validates your nomination - financial results, press clippings, campaign examples, testimonials; this must not exceed 7 examples/pages and 5MB in size. Everything must be compiled into one single PDF. Any material above the stated size or in different format will not be considered
- The maximum number of submissions accepted from any organisation is only four (4). This includes all departments and facilities within that organisation. However, for the individual awards - Outstanding Contribution, Young Surgeon and Young Clinician categories, any number of entries can be submitted
- An authorised representative/coordinator from an organisation must indicate to the Award Office about the number of submissions made, where more than one submisison have been made
- Please note all submissions and supporting materials need to be submitted electronically or reach the Awards Coordinator at the address below
Award submission format
- All submission items must be made in English and must be provided as an electronic version only
- No printed material will be accepted
- Submissions must be made in PDF format only. No other format will be accepted.
Submission and contact information
All Award nominations must be submitted via email or delivered on a CD to the Awards office.
Delivery or mailing address:
Arab Health Innovation & Achievement Award
Sheikh Rashid Tower, Level 19, Dubai World Trade Centre
PO Box 2428
Tel: +9714 407 2738
When a nomination has been received you will receive confirmation from the Awards coordinator.
If you experience any problems with nominating, please email the Awards Manager at email@example.com or call +971 4 407 2738.
Deadline for nominations: Thursday, 21 November 2013