The Arab Health Awards 2013 are free to enter and open to any company or individual working in or with substantial responsibilities in the Health industry in the Middle East region. Health professionals may nominate their own or other hospitals, departments, teams or an organisation that deserves recognition.
Nominations should relate to projects, releases or people within theMiddle Eastregion. For the purposes of these awards, this includes; Bahrain, Egypt, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, UAE and Yemen.
Award Categories and Entries
There are nince award categories. The maximum number of submissions accepted from any organisation is four (4) only. This includes all departments and facilities within that organisation.However, a separate entry must be submitted for each award category entered.
The application must be made specific to the category entered; generic information will not be accepted as an entry; all information required must be included in order to be considered.
We do not publish the names of companies, organisations or individuals that have not won an Award, nor will we reproduce any information from your entry. Therefore if you enter the awards, but are not successful, this will remain confidential. In addition, entrants may mark any commercially sensitive information contained in their entry as ‘not for publication’.
The organisers reserve the right to use information contained in the winning entries (apart from contact details and any content marked not for publication) for subsequent publicity, promotions and other activities relating to the Awards.
General Terms and Conditions
All nominations must be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the entry form and supporting materials or can be sent on a CD to:
Arab Health Awards
PO Box 28943
Room 301 Sultan Business Centre (beside Lamcy Plaza),
Oud Metha, Dubai, UAE.
- Applicants must be authorised to enter their organisation into the awards programme
- Nominations must be in English
- Incomplete entries will not be judged
- Nominations must be clearly and succinctly written, and remain within the submission guidelines described on the previous pages
- Nominations should deal in grounded and supported statements, preferably with supporting facts and figures
- The maximum number of submissions accepted from any organisation is four (4). This includes all departments and facilities within that organisation.
- The organisers will not be responsible for nominations, which may be damaged, lost or mislaid in the post or otherwise
- Informa / Arab Health reserve the right to verify the information provided in each submission if required.
- Nominations will be accepted in good faith and, notwithstanding any attempts to verify claims made in nominations, will be treated as true and accurate.
- In the event of any disputes or issues the decision made by the Judges shall be deemed final. The organisers will not be obliged to justify their decisions or enter into any correspondence.
- By entering the Arab Health Awards competition, you authorise the use and/or reproduction of images and descriptions provided in relation to any editorial/advertising purposes initiated in conjunction with the Arab Health Awards
- All entrants must agree to the entry terms and conditions prior to entering the Arab Health Achievement and Innovation Awards.
- By registering and completing an entry for the Arab Health Awards 2013 you agree to these terms and conditions.
For clarification on any terms and conditions for the Awards, please contact:
Arab Health Awards 2013
Office 301, Sultan Business Centre
PO Box 28943, Dubai, UAE
Tel: +971 4 4072738