Your opportunity to present at Arab Health - the largest multi-disciplinary healthcare congress in the Middle East
We welcome abstract submissions for oral presentation at Arab Health Congress 2020. The congress will feature a wide range of exciting talks, discussions, and networking opportunities with experts and researchers.
This is an opportunity to share your research with hundreds of peers and get noticed by the leading experts in healthcare. We welcome abstracts that clearly demonstrate an initiative that has led to improvement in patient care and outcomes.
Abstracts will be peer reviewed. Acceptance will be based on content, available space, and overall program balance. Incomplete or late submissions will not be accepted. Accepted abstracts will be published on the website. Informa reserves the right to publish titles, authors, affiliations, and the full text of submitted or accepted abstracts on the website or any other digital or print publication.
Abstract submission deadline: 30 June 2019
Acceptance notification: 15 July 2019
Selected oral presentations confirm participation: 20 July 2019
All abstracts must be received through the online abstract submission form before the deadline. Incomplete or late submissions will not be accepted. If necessary, please send via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) a PDF version of any abstract containing charts, images, or text formatting essential for the review process with the subject line ‘Abstract Submission: Arab Health Congress.
All submissions must include a clear and concise abstract of no more than 500 words in English that satisfies the below requirements:
- A title (formatted in Sentence case, not Title Case or UPPERCASE)
- A list of all authors using their full names Institution affiliations for each author
- List one author who will be able to present the abstract at the meeting
- Up to five references or citations
- Disclosure of any conflicts of interest
- Clearly articulate a problem that drives the work
- Include relevant background information
- Present results or expected conclusion
- Identify the importance of any conclusions drawn