is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
The Anaesthesia conference returns to Arab Health with distinct and exciting themes! Anaesthesia and pain management continues to play a vital role in the treatment and rehabilitation of patients. Through the inclusion of a dedicated pain management symposium on Day 2, delegates will access the latest best practices to provide exceptional patient care.
With internationally recognised subject matter experts, this scientific programme provides timely regional and global perspectives on the successful use of telemedicine within the preoperative and intraoperative realm, updates on obstetric, paediatric, and geriatric anaesthesia, and so much more. Attendees will not only gain insights on the effective treatment of pain management but will also be equipped with best practices like managing emotional stress to ensure the continuity of patient care.
CME provided by:
• Explore all aspects of providing anaesthesia in settings outside of the main operating room
• Analyse the scope of use of telemedicine among anesthesiologists
• Outline how the latest research on migraine management can improve patient outcomes
• Review the latest updates in obstetric anaesthesia and its applications
• Discover the latest cutting edge, minimally invasive interventional methods to treat facial pain and headache