is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
30 - 31 January 2023 | Live, in-person
The Obs & Gyn Conference at Arab Health continues to be the regional meeting for women’s health practitioners in the Middle East. With expert speakers from around the world, this program will discuss the latest developments in the field of obstetrics and gynaecology.
from your office or home
Next Live edition
Dubai World Trade Centre
The focus will be on general topics, as issues that can be seen frequently require updated information as treatments and technologies are rapidly changing.
CME provided by:
• Analyse when to use robotic surgery in gynaecology
• Debate the management of preterm premature rupture of membranes at 34-37 weeks
• Determine the best prenatal care of complicated multiple pregnancies
• Discuss how to manage adolescent gynaecological pathology
• Recognise when to refer for BRCA mutation testing
• When to refer for BRCA mutation testing and how do we manage a positive result?
• What are the investigation and treatment options for male factor infertility in 2023?
• Emergency presentation of ovarian pathology – what imaging is required and how do we manage?
• Vaccinations in pregnancy: implementation and strategies
• Caesarean Section Scar Niche and its impact on gynaecological health: how should we evaluate and manage?
• New trends in prenatal screening - Genomic medicine in prenatal
• Prenatal care of complicated multiple pregnancies
• Obs-Gyn Specialists/Consultants
• Women's Health Physicians
• Family Physicians