is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
31 Jan - 1 Feb 2024 | Dubai World Trade Centre
The Orthopaedic Conference at the Plaza Tent (DWTC) presents a groundbreaking journey through the realm of orthopaedic innovation, set within a brand-new venue designed for a holistic, 360-degree attendee experience. Here, learning transcends traditional boundaries, offering professionals the unparalleled opportunity to absorb critical insights, engage with cutting-edge methodologies, and network within an elite community of peers. This isn't just a conference; it's your all-access pass to the vanguard of orthopaedic medicine.
Navigating challenges in orthopaedic surgery can be a daunting task, but every problem presents an opportunity for a solution.
Embrace this ethos at the Arab Health 2024 Orthopaedics Conference, where renowned local and international specialists will illuminate clinical scenarios across four pivotal areas: the spine, foot, and ankle on day one, followed by the knee and shoulder on day two.
Engage in interactive sessions, share insights, and contribute your valuable expertise.
Elevate your knowledge and join us on January 31 and February 1, 2024, at the Arab Health Orthopaedics Conference. Don't let this exceptional opportunity pass you by!
What's new for 2024?
• Conference is split by specialties
• Case based interactive discussions
CME provided by:
• Engage actively in case-based dialogues, allowing for a practical, real-world exploration of complications in orthopaedic surgery.
• Delve into specific orthopaedic challenges with the conference's unique structure that divides sessions by specialty, ensuring a targeted exploration of issues related to the spine, foot, ankle, knee, and shoulder
• Connect with both local and international orthopaedic specialists. This gathering is a unique platform to exchange views, discuss challenging cases, and broaden one's professional network in the realm of orthopaedic complications and their management.