is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
29 - 30 January 2024 | Dubai World Trade Centre
During the two-day conference, join interactive dialogue on different topics including healthier lifestyle and behaviour change, occupational & environmental health, innovation & sustainability in public health and best practices on crisis and disaster management.
In partnership with:
United for better Public Health in the UAE, the Public Health conference happening on the 29th and 30th of January at the Dubai World Trade Centre, will witness experts joining hands to accelerate the journey towards a healthier nation. Enhance your knowledge and get latest recommendations in the field of Public and population health, and gain insights on local and global current and future directives.
During the two-day conference, join interactive dialogue on different topics including healthier lifestyle and behaviour change, occupational & environmental health, innovation & sustainability in public health and best practices on crisis and disaster Management. Enjoy interactive discussions, meet, and network with local and global experts, and get latest global and regional public health updates.
What's new for 2024?
• UAE Healthcare authorities are uniting and supporting Public Health Conference 2024
• Participation of International Association of National Public Health Institutes
• Participation of Gulf CDC
CME provided by:
• Review Infectious diseases and their prevalence across the world post COVID-19
• Discuss healthcare workers mental health and latest techniques to elevate mental health and wellbeing scores in healthcare organizations
• Demonstrate different occupational health programs and their main role in enhancing healthcare workers safety and wellbeing
• Evaluate global health crisis and disaster management programs and future directives to enhance health systems resilience
• Understand latest updates in genomic application in public health