is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
30 Jan - 2 Feb 2023 | Live, in-person
The Surgery conference at Arab Health is where education, networking, and the latest surgical innovation that you won’t find anywhere else in the MENA region all come together.
from your office or home
Next Live edition
Dubai World Trade Centre
Now in its 22nd edition, join live-in person along with the most influential surgeons of the region and enhance techniques while gaining tips to perform advanced procedures flawlessly and see what is new in the industry.
Speed networking sessions - bring your business cards!
• Robotic surgery
• Ultrasound for surgeons
• Endoscopy for surgeons
CME provided by:
• Developing patient-centred approaches for the treatment of obesity
• Review current trends, practice guidelines, and learn the consensus of experts relevant to surgical oncology
• Analyse advances in techniques and technology used in general surgery
• Plan for complicated cases in bariatric surgery with a view to minimise surgical risk
• Improve accuracy in procedures through ultrasound