Surgeons worldwide have shown resilience in the face of the pandemic. As surgeries scale back up, Arab Health will host symposia from local societies and renowned surgical societies from around the world.
Hear about the most innovative ideas, and techniques from these societies.
Join surgeons in-person or virtually, and trade notes on how you have overcome the challenges of the past year.
The CME-accredited Surgery conference at Arab Health is where the most influential surgeons gather every year to improve technical skills, share their tips to perform advanced procedures flawlessly and see what is new in the industry.
Dr Ali Al Dameh, Consultant Thoracic and Surgical Oncology, American Hospital Dubai, Dubai, UAE
- Dr Bijendra Patel, Consultant Upper GI & Laparoscopic Surgeon, Barts Health NHS Trust, Clinical Lead for General Surgery, Network Director for Upper GI Surgery, Director of Surgical Skills and Science, Queen Mary University of London, London, UK
- Dr Faruq Badiuddin, Consultant Bariatric Surgeon, Consultant General Surgeon: Laparoscopic, Gastrointestinal Surgery & Obesity, Valiant Clinic, Dubai, UAE
- Dr Guido Mannaerts, Chair of Department, General Surgery Clinic Department - Medical Affairs, Tawam Hospital, SEHA, Al Ain, UAE
- Prof Dr Iyad Hassan, Consultant - General and Endocrine Surgeon/ Head of General, Endocrine and Cancer Surgery, Burjeel Hospital, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Dr Matthew Kroh, Chief of the Digestive Disease Institute, Cleveland Clinic Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi, UAE
- Dr Shaw Somers, President, British Obesity and Metabolic Surgery Society; Consultant Upper GI and Bariatric Surgeon, BMI Clementine Churchill Hospital London, Portsmouth Hospitals NHS Trust, Portsmouth, UK
- Prof Dr Yousif Hussein Eltayeb, Consultant Surgeon, Rashid Hospital; Associate Professor, Dubai Medical College; Dubai Surgical Residency Program Director, Dubai Healthcare Authority, Dubai, UAE
- Dr Matthew Walsh, Chief of Surgery, Cleveland Clinic Ohio, Cleveland, Ohio, USA
- Prof Dr Bassem Safadi, Clinical Professor, Chair of the Department of Surgery, Gilbert and Rose-Marie Chagoury School of Medicine, Lebanese American University, Beirut, Lebanon
- Dr Bruno Dillemans, Director, The Center of Obesity Surgery, AZ Sint-Jan Hospital, Bruges, Belgium
- Dr Thomas C. Tsai, Assistant Professor, Harvard Medical School, General, Gastrointestinal and Oncologic Surgeon, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- Dr Todd Rosengart, Professor and Chair, Michael E. DeBakey Department of Surgery, Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas, USA
- Chandrajit Premanand Raut, Professor of Surgery, Harvard Medical School, Chief of the Division of Surgical Oncology, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Distinguished Chair