Professor of Radiology, Hôpital Européen Georges Pompidou, University Paris Descartes
Prof Address : Service de Radiologie, 20 rue LEBLANC, 75015 PARIS
Mail: [email protected]
Specialist in Radiology-Medical Imaging, 1990
PhD in Medical Imaging, 1994
B: CLINICAL RESPONSABILITIES
- Chairman of the Imaging Informatics and Clinical Research Department (chef de Pôle)
- Chairman of the Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Hôpital Européen Georges Pompidou
C: CURRENT RESEARCH ACTIVITIES
- Responsible of the Laboratoire de Recherche en Imagerie (Laboratory for Imaging Research) Inserm U 970. Research interest in molecular, functional and cellular imaging with iron particle labeling.
- Responsible of the Platform for Small Animal Imaging (MRI) at Paris Descartes University, located at the Paris Cardio Vascular Research Center at Hospital Pompidou, rue Leblanc Paris. It comprises 4.7 T MRI and MicroPET. Platform member of the Paris center node of the France Life Imaging Infrastructure project.
D: OTHER RESPONSABILITIES
- ESR representative at the Health Care Professional Working party of the EMA (2013- present)
- European Society of Molecular and Functional Imaging (ESMOFIR) President (2014-2016)
- European Society of Molecular Imaging (ESMI) Board elect member (2014- present)
- Research Committee chairman, European Society of Radiology (2016-present)
E: SCIENTIFIC PUBLICATIONS
173 scientific papers (Pubmed) in the fields of: contrast media safety / molecular Imaging / cellular Imaging / new probes.