Demonstration of Capillary flow with the Fabric:
Microscopic evaluation of each doctors own capillary flow will be demonstrated using a high intensity microscope. Each doctor will have a chance to witness the increase in blood flow and blood speed within just 3 or 4 minutes of placing the Incrediwear fabric on their own skin. Each doctor will be able to feel the thermal regulating effects of the fabric within just 30 seconds to 1 minute.
The sessions will teach doctors the many applications of the wearable fabric. Before and after pictures of lymphedema, severe sprained ankles, accelerated healing post-operative of the knee, Facial reconstruction, and more.
Studies on Accelerated Recovery and Pain management:
- OA of the Knee , over 50% pain reduction using Incrediwear supports. UK
- Accelerated recovery from lower extremity injuries on pro soccer players. 46% faster recovery ( 23.7 days reduced to 12.5 days , with zero re injury rate). USC Keck School of Medicine.
- Incrediwear versus compression. Charles University Czech Republic. Results released in February 2019
- DOMS, Accelerated recovery over 24% using Incrediwear Fabric for post workout and night recovery. CMO USA Olympic orthopedic surgeon Doctor Gloria Beam.
- NBA, Accelerated recovery from injury, prevention and games lost. USC keck school of medicine, ongoing study
- FC Cologne Football, accelerated recovery , injury prevention and games lost. and the 5 ongoing studies. Ongoing study.
- Total Knee surgery outcomes. Begins February 2019.
- Osgood Schlatter’s and Severs outcomes using Incrediwear supports . Andrew’s Institute Children’ s hospital. Ongoing.
- In negotiations for studies PRP/Incrediwear vs standard of care, Diabetic Neuropathy, Lymphedema, ACL post-surgery outcomes, Arthroscopic Knee surgery Total Hip outcomes, Incrediwear shoulder support vs cortisone, Plantar fasciitis , Achilles outcomes. We are looking to partner with more hospitals and universities for more studies.