is part of the Global Exhibitions Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
Especially the Flashwave MMC indication group − Musculoskeletal Management & Correction − has quickly attracted high profile clinical users and clients, as therapy results are immediate and the learning curve for users is swift.
Here are some of the athletes who have been in contact with Flashwave:
– Richie Patterson (weight lifter, three-time Olympian, 3 x gold-medallist at the Commonwealth-Games, holder of multiple national records in New Zealand)
– Cameron McTaggert (junior weightlifter, holder of various national records in New Zealand for U21 athletes)
– Lydia Ko (former #1 LPGA Tour, 2 x major winner)
– Basketball players of Bayern München, Germany
– Junior Noboa, former Major League Baseball (MLB) player, hitting coach of Dominican Republic National team, current VP Latin America for the Arizona Diamondbacks.