is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
30 - 31 January 2023 | Live, in-person
Find practical advice and standard protocols on multiple hot topics over 2 days of the Emergency Medicine and Critical Care conference at Arab Health, while identifying future directions of this rapidly transforming specialty at the conference, while earning all-important CME.
Emergency medicine has developed rapidly since being recognised formally as a specialty in the UAE. The pandemic has further highlighted the critical role Emergency Medicine professionals play in health outcomes of the communities they serve.
Local and international expert speakers will provide evidence-based insights into the efficient and effective management of complex emergency and critical care cases by addressing the latest research, guidelines for the provision of the highest quality of care.
CME provided by:
• Explore new emerging technologies and tools for quick and accurate diagnosis
• Interpret strategies and patient flow to increase patient safety and quality of care
• Examine nanotechnology-based technologies for sepsis detection and management
• Discuss different approaches and guidelines to respond to cardiac emergencies
• Discover the use of telemedicine to improve patient care and better outcomes in emergency department