is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
29 Jan - 1 Feb 2024 | Dubai World Trade Centre
The Total Radiology Conference will be held at the Plaza Tent (DWTC), a brand-new venue that will provide attendees with a 360-degree experience - from the conference sessions to the workshops to the exhibition hall, attendees will have the opportunity to learn from the best and brightest minds in radiology.
The Total Radiology Conference is back and better than ever!
The 24th Total Radiology Conference will be held at the Plaza Tent (DWTC), a brand-new venue that will provide attendees with a 360-degree experience - from the conference sessions to the workshops to the exhibition hall, attendees will have the opportunity to learn from the best and brightest minds in radiology.
Additionally, we remain steadfast in our aim to deliver the most current, relevant content. Furthermore, we have incorporated your suggestions to make the conference more engaging, and the sessions we have planned will reflect this. You can also expect speakers from Asia, the Americas, Europe, and the region to grace our stage to discuss the most recent advancements in imaging.
This is the year to attend the Total Radiology Conference. Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to learn, network, and advance your career.
What's new for 2024?
CME provided by:
• Explore the impact of generative AI on patient outcomes
• Discuss disruptive technologies in the field of imaging-guided precision medicine
• Analyse abnormal findings on brain CT and MRI
• Review current imaging protocols for the assessment of some of the most frequent/important cancers
• Debate the do's and don'ts of breast imaging
• Investigate common and uncommon conditions encountered in emergency radiology
• AI in cardiac radiology: Ready for clinical use?
• CT calcium scoring in asymptomatic and symptomatic persons
• Imaging characterization of solid parenchymal renal masses
• 7T-MRI: Advantages and technical issues for neuroimaging
• Case review: Use of AI in Screening Mammography
• Theranostics and the role of the Radiographer
• Radiology PPP Excellence: A Transformative Success Story in Emirates Health Services
• Radiology nurses