is part of the Informa Markets Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 8860726.
30 Jan - 2 Feb 2023 | Live, in-person
The Total Radiology conference is “Driving innovation forward”. Delve deep into the latest tech applications that are transforming the practice, while addressing educational gaps to meet the needs in the new age of healthcare.
This CME-accredited meeting will present the very latest practices in medical imaging, accurate imaging diagnosis to improve care quality for radiology patients.
As the leading radiology meeting in the Middle East, Total Radiology will host over 2,000 attendees and over 50 speakers. All delegates will receive complimentary access to technical workshops, hands-on training, and speed networking sessions.
The programme will have a special theme on each day on key areas pertinent to radiologists and technologists:
Day 1: Thought leadership - innovation in imaging
Day 2: Cancer screening
Day 3: Future of women's imaging
Day 4: Back to basics deep dive sessions
• Open forum and Q&A sessions for more face time with the expert speakers
• Industry talks about the latest technology and innovations in Radiology and Imaging
• Meet the leadership of global societies
CME provided by:
• Explore the future of women's imaging with emerging techniques and current controversies in breast and pelvic imaging
• Examine the state of the art in precision medicine and integrated diagnostics
• Review the challenges and opportunities in cancer screening
• Describe the best practices for quality and patient safety with ionising radiation
• Explore the changing role of radiographers in the age of digital transformation
• Thought leadership - innovation in imaging
• Cancer screening
• Future of women's imaging
• Back to basics
• Radiology nurses